Wait and Save up to $300 off Idyll Premium Mattress!
The Premium Idyll Mattress is made using high-end materials in varying densities and IFDs in order to achieve the best feel and support characteristic. We use the following materials.
Idyll Mattress superior latex layer does not come into direct contact with your skin as there are two cover layers on top: the fabric cover and a mattress protection sock, plus the high density foam on top of it. That being said, there is a very minor risk of cross contamination, that may or may not affect individuals with severe allergy reaction.
Our latex layer serves as a deterrent to dust mites in general also the bamboo cover has bio-agent keeps the textile anti-bacterial and hypoallergenic. We encourage you to cover the mattress with sheets when they are first purchased to further protect the mattress.
The Idyll Mattress mattress is a high quality, high performance mattress designed for Australians. All the components such as foam, fabrics, threads, latex are sourced globally from top producers. Our global manufacturing partner, houses an advanced mattress assembly factory in China, operating with the highest independent quality control.
Quality at half the price. Unlike traditional mattress retailers, we do not spend on flashy showrooms built on pushy salesmen & their large commissions. Being an online retailer, we pass the cost savings to our beloved customers & reinvest into product innovation. In fact, you no longer have to wait weeks for your mattress delivery.
We recommend that you unbox the mattress within one week of delivery. If you wish to keep it in the box for a longer period, kindly contact us. Spending too much time in the packaging can affect the resilience of the mattress, preventing it from re-gaining its full shape. It’s important to note that your 100 Night Sleep Trial begins on the day of arrival, so you won’t want to keep it boxed up for too long!
Great question,The Idyll mattress is compatible with any firm, flat surface including platforms, slats, box spring or even the floor. We do recommend using any support system with firm, flat, and thick slats. The Idyll mattress comes in standardized Australian sizes. If your bed base is from a foreign manufacturer, a difference of 3cm should still fit.
The mattress should be strongly supported in both the width and length directions. No matter what support system you may choose the slats should no wider than 8cm apart not using the proper bed base that could cause sagging could potentially void your warranty.
We provide free Shipping Australia Wide!
We are working with various couriers, one of which is Hunter’s Express, to provide the most efficient delivery service with the most reasonable price and quickest turnover.
Please bear in mind that there are uncontrollable factors in the delivery of your purchased items. Much as we want to orchestrate the delivery for you from the onset, we do not have full control over the third-party couriers companies’ standard operating procedures and processes. We cannot be responsible for any delays in the delivery timeframe provided to you by our partner couriers but we will be there for you every step of the way during the delivery process.
Shipping duration are as follows:
· Victoria – 1 to 2 business days
· New South Wales – 1 to 2 business days
· Australian Capital Territory –2 to 3 business days
· Queensland – 4 to 8 business days
· Tasmania – 3 to 5 business days
· Western Australia – 3 to 7 business days
· Northern Territory – 7-12 business days
Delivery is Mon to Friday only 9am to 5pm
Returning your Idyll mattress and still within the 100 Nights Trial? No worries, just follow our easy-peasy steps below.
If in the unfortunate instance that you didn't share the same adoration that we have on our Idyll Mattress and find yourself just feeling 'OK' with it, we are welcome to process a return plus a guaranteed full refund. You are not daydreaming, we can do that for you mate as long as it stays within the bounds of our 100 Nights Trial footprint. Here goes:
1. We highly encourage you to at least try the Idyll Mattress within 30 days after purchase before you lodge a request for a return. Succumb to the beauty that is the Idyll Mattress within the comforts of your own home, wait until the 30th day and if still dissatisfied, contact us immediately. We will sad for sure, but we will definitely assist you accordingly.
2. The 100 Night Trial counting will start as soon as the purchase is made on our online shop.
3. The Idyll Mattress is a premium product and as your retailer, we are expecting it to be in good condition. Please be careful with it not to have unnecessary stains, observable drool remnants and mysterious smells. Take care of our baby as it will take care of you.
4. Kindly prepare all the necessary paperwork, parts and accessories (if applicable) so that we can breeze through processing your full credit.
5. We trust that you will be responsible on keeping the Proof of Purchase or Official Receipt as those will be needed for the refund request. Please, please, please keep those!
6. Take a photo of the Idyll Mattress, or a video, attach it on an email that you will send to (email still being generated) with the subject 100 Nights Trial Return – (Your Name). Or for faster transactions, you can call us at (number still being generated) though we strongly advise that you still take photos or videos as we will still be asking that from you.
7. All e-mails received will be attended to within 1-3 business days upon receipt and we will provide feedback if the return request is eligible. All calls answered will follow the same turnaround time.
8. We will only process the refund to the person who originally purchased the Idyll Mattress as seen on the Proof of Purchase/Official Receipt. The promo is not transferrable.
9. The Idyll Mattress will be picked up by our chosen partner charity straight from your house address. Further instructions about the pick-up will be given to send to you on your chosen e-mail address.
10. The refunding of the amount will start as soon as the mattress pick-up is done. Refunding of the amount will go directly to your chosen method of payment upon purchase on our online shop. Refund timeframe will take 24-72 hours, but may vary depending on your bank’s refund policies.
11. All returned Idyll Mattresses will not go into waste as we will donate them to our partner charities. Let’s convert your frustration (hoping there won’t be any) to a good deed through donating.
For the first 10 years of ownership, we will replace your mattress with a brand-new Premium Idyll Mattress at absolutely no charge to you if defective in workmanship and materials. In the first 10 years Idyll Mattress will completely repair and re-cover your Idyll Mattress or replace your Idyll Mattress. All transportation charges will be waived if a manufacturing defect(s) or a materials failure is confirmed to exist. Click here to see full warranty print.
As much as we want to keep returns simple, one thing to keep in mind – Bed Bases must be returned in their original packaging including all the original contents free from damage. If returned goods are deemed not in original packaging, we will need to take 20% of amount paid away from the final refund to cover for re-packing costs.
Return shipping fee will be 100% covered by us. Except if you are returning from:
Our change of mind returns are easy, just remember to keep the boxes and you will be fine!
Exchanges or Returns will only be allowed if it is unopened and kept in the original box. Applicable change of mind fees applies.
Our Bed Base generally come with 12 months warranty period against any manufacturing defects and any other issues with the materials that have been used. It’s important for you to keep your invoice number, without It you could not make a claim.
Our Warranties policy does not cover: